Friday, April 3, 2009

The first day of creating blog

hello... everyone, this is the first time I create a blog.. haha=) kinda excited.. erm... firstly, I'm going to thanks my beloved roommate- Cherry Ha for been teaching me to create this blog. hehe=)... erm, what to say about me? I'm a simple and nice girl, kinda talkative and active also. If u wanna know me more, you are welcome to "My SeCret" world in my blog.. haha^^erm.... today, is kinda tired and exhausted... recently I'm addicted to a game which named " Left 4 dead"..haha^^ this game is quite "hot" recently.. and i knew it from one of my fren, which v call him as "tengkorak".. haha=).. dont blame me for calling him like this oh.. cos he is reli very skinny, and sometimes i felt he is just like those African ppl who lack of food to eat. haha=)erm, actually duno wat to say also lar.. haha^^ but is kinda nice try for me to create this blog and to write down my " heart voice" here.. hehe=).. sorry, if my english is broken and make u all unable to understand it. cos im still in the learning progress oh=) haha^^.. I'm still a University student, who studying in UTAR Sg Long. have u all heard it bfor? haha.. this is adi the final yr for me to study in this Uni. After that, I might need to proceed my future in the working society. Sigh.... i wish to study forever, cos student life is the most enjoyable moment in our entire life. haha^^we dont need to pay everything on our own. everything are financially support by our parents. But, after working, we need to be independent and support our own living. But i know this is one of the unavoidable human growing path also.. haha^^ thats y v hv to face it with a optimistic mind and a positive attitude as well.. haha=) sorry ar, im abit long breathe.. hehe^^ anyway i just wish to share my thinking and opinion here.. haha^^ mayb is the first time writing blog bah, so is abit excited to tell everything in my mind now .. haha=) hope u all wont feel bored.. hehe=)erm.. i think i should end here already, although i dont feel like ending so fast.. but i scare later my blog would be as long as an essay and make u all feel lazy to read also.keke^^.. so wish all my beloved frens could support me by visiting my blog oh.. haha^^ although it might be nth to see.. hehe^^ but i wish u all can gimme face to read it also.. haha=) arigato plus sayonara^^ c u all soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment