Saturday, April 4, 2009

sigh... my stomach is not feeling well....

sigh.... today my stomach is not feeling well... i think is due to the herbalife tea.. mayb i had drank too much adi .. sigh.....finally went back to my hometown at Midah.. haha=) i think shouldnt called as hometown bah.. cos is at KL also.. but i used to call that adi, just to follow how my frens call their home which is out of KL..haha^^sigh.. went home also nth to do ... so sien .... i wish to play L4D again.. haha=) reli addicted to it adi ... but my dad dont seems allowing me to go CC to play that. sigh... so boring lar...i wonder wat shall i do now.. hehe =) thats y suddenly think of writing my 2nd blog here.. hehe=)... long time dint watch movie adi, i badly wish to watch lar.. haih...i wanna watch the "Unborn".. haha^^ dunno y, recently owis feel like watching ghost show.. hehe =)..mayb im influenced by one of my housemate who call himself as kampong boy aka wilson. haha^^recently he seems desperately wanna watch ghost show, and owis asked me to open "怪谈" in utube for him to watch... =.=lll... reli makes me swt.. haha^^... anyway is quite exciting also, if v watch ghost shows vif frens.. haha.. can shout and scare together.. haha^^ Its fun to have this kind of experience with our frens.. haha^^.. I will definitely cherish the moment vif them.. cos i know after this yr, we wont have the chance sitting together to watch show already.. everyone is going to a different place to proceed their future... sigh... i wonder where am I going to, my future is just like a dark path... i dunno where to walk too... anyway i think i would be commiting in company under marketing department, cos this is the field that im studying now also .. haha^^... exam is already coming soon. but I dont seems feel like starting to study.. haih... y am I owis so lazy.. haha... beaten by a lazy bug- my watermelon brew... hehe ^^, as my roommate aka cherry owis call "him" as lazy bug.. keke^^ cos "he" owis also lying on the bed without any movement.. But, roommate... i think u have to understand him also... "he" is still 0 yrs old ma.. thats y dunno how to walk, is normal also . haha^^.. erm, i think is time for me to end here already.. tired....... wanna sleep jor.. good nite lor=)

No comments:

Post a Comment