Monday, April 6, 2009

sigh.. skip class again... due to L4D!!!!!haih=(

haha.. write blog again.. hehe^^ sigh.... just wanna tell u all that.. i skipped class again... skip skip skip.. everyday also skipped.. u know the reason for me to skip class today?? haih.. due to L4D .....haih... recently i reli gila this game adi.. seems everyday also play, cant live without playing it like that.. haha=) .. anyway is reli fun to play vif my fren.. haha.. sea lion, my beloved teammate.. hehe^^she owis also played vif me one .. kaka^^ and tengkorak also, sigh... now just left out paikuat.. recently she dint play vif us adi .. sigh.. so sad... mayb his bf, mayat dont like her to play bah... wuwuuwuwu.. mayat reli bad, rampas my beloved teammate paikuat.. haha=) .. anyway paikuat, i reli wish that u could join us to fight those zombiesssss bah. haha^^... it is fun when u are here.. its true=) haha^^.. so pls join back us bah... wuwuwuuuwu...by the way, i think i hv to control myself from addicting this game adi, cos exam is around the cornor, i shouldnt owis think of playing only..haha^^erm, although this sem just test for 3 subjs.. but i hv to work hard for it also .. since my cgpa is not high.. haha^^ so reli must upgrade it adi .. BUT.. haih... it seems easy to talk only, but there are no actions taken!!!!!!!as wat my mom owis told me .. "NATTO" only !! haha....rou pao soh, hehe^^ this time v reli must fulfill our promise adi.... shouldnt continue to "duo luo".. haha^^..sigh, reli long time dint see my rou pao soh adi .. miss her.... she lar, owis chat vif me during the late midnite, and make me not able to sleep.. haha^^ thats y owis also cannot wakup early in the morning and skip class. haha^^... bad fren soh, hehe^^ besides she also owis keep bringing her so called " virusoh" to other ppl's comp, haih.... once u kena her " virusoh" ar, haih...... ur comp will be lag adi.... sigh.. im owis the victim of her " virusoh"... sigh..so pity lar me .. wuwuwuwu... T.T... haha^^ anyway those are kidding lar.. she is a good and nice fren to me ... thats y reli miss her.. and wish to see her soon, and now she is so far from here, as she is studying law in UK. haha^^ pro rite? my future lawyer fren.. hehe^^ next time if u hv anything regarding on law matters, pls look for her.. haha=) she is reli good.. clever... intelligent.. hardworking.... and etc... oops... tell too much lies adi, hehe.. hope that god will forgive me. haha^^
wow.. my housemate adi start to study, i begin to feel anxious also, seeing that he is so hardworking in the living room, give me an intangible tension and stress also.. it seems an alarm is ringing and indicating me to alert that i should START my study now also!!!! okie lar, i think is time for me to go also .. hehe^^i reli should start my study adi .. hehe^^ bye lor... c u all next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment